Статус: Offline
Турист(2010)

yuliya261280Дата: Середа, 09.02.2011, 12:35 | Повідомлення # 2
Генерал-майор
Група: Адміністратори
Репутація: 1
Пірати Карибського моря -4
Berges-Fisbey relates a conversation she had with Depp, which perhaps reveals just how much the wily sea captain means to him. "I remember I asked Johnny: 'It must be incredible to play a part for eight years. You must know Jack Sparrow as a brother?' He said, 'It's wonderful to play Jack Sparrow every time, it's a pleasure and I need it. I really need it.' I wasn't expecting that."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies....ey.html

yuliya261280Дата: Середа, 09.02.2011, 12:45 | Повідомлення # 3
Генерал-майор
Johnny Depp: It’s been a gas, it’s been a gas, and the whole experience has been…I mean there’s not a bad thing you can say about it.

Question: Have you enjoyed London here, how was the filming in Greenwich, was it quite fun?

Depp: Yeah Greenwich I mean, Greenwich is beautiful, Greenwich is gorgeous. You know the thing about filming in Greenwich for me was basically all stunts, so just kind of you know hopping from one carriage to another, and sometimes you, you know, I prefer scenes myself but.

Is it important for you to do that yourself, you like to actually get involved with the action?

Depp: Yeah, I mean yeah sure because there’s a physical language to the character that I think is important. And even though the stunt double Chris has got it down to a fine science, [there’s] still times you’ve got to see Captain Jack’s head in there I suppose, now and again.

How are you enjoying working with Rob Marshall. Is it so much different?

Depp: Oh what a treat, you know. I mean every filmmaker’s different, every filmmaker has a different approach. But I mean [he’s] a treat, a real gift. I mean first and foremost he’s a wonderful man, very kind and collaborative, with fantastic ideas. And a brilliant sort of handle on scene and story and shape, I suppose. Yeah he’s really special.

You contributed to the script yourself this time largely, how did you enjoy that?

Depp: Well it’s like going into a think tank basically, you know. And just kind of throwing ideas around, if something sparks, it sparks. And if they accept it, they accept it, and thankfully they did, I mean hopefully for the better. But no, they were very receptive to just kind of throwing ideas around, just to make it different and to keep it very fresh. As opposed to just, “Well here comes another one,” you know “another sequel” or something. But just to try to, try to keep things different.

How do you do Captain Sparrow this time. Could we see any new aspect of him this time?

Depp: Well there was a sex change. (laughs)

(laughs) Spoiler alert!

Depp: I mean I honestly think this whole thing about characters and character archs and “finding themelves” and this and that, I honestly think old Captain Jack found himself a long time ago. I don’t think there’s any more room to—he can’t go any further, I think he’s hit a wall as it were.

How’s it been working with Penelope (Cruz)?

Depp: Oh yeah, she’s a serious force to be reckoned with, Penelope. We did a film together years ago called Blow—I could’ve said “we did blow together years ago (laughs). That really would’ve And um I could’ve said we did Blow together years ago. (interviewer laughs) That really would made it.

That would’ve been the headline there, wouldn’t it?

Depp: Yeah so we did this film Blow together, which was wonderful, I mean she’s really a treat, she’s a heavy hitter. You can throw all kinds of stuff out there into the atmosphere and she’ll snatch up something and throw a curve ball back at you. It’s very stimulating, she’s someone I adore, one of my best friends, so yeah it’s been great having her.

http://collider.com/johnny-....54

yuliya261280Дата: Субота, 12.02.2011, 21:07 | Повідомлення # 4
Генерал-майор
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMXjAuEc2EY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDqtkGCGh0&feature=related

yuliya261280Дата: Середа, 16.02.2011, 13:41 | Повідомлення # 5
Генерал-майор
Пірати Карибського моря-4

натисніть на фото для перегляду в оригінальному розмірі

yuliya261280Дата: Середа, 16.02.2011, 13:43 | Повідомлення # 6
Генерал-майор

yuliya261280Дата: Середа, 16.02.2011, 13:46 | Повідомлення # 7
Генерал-майор

yuliya261280Дата: Неділя, 12.06.2011, 15:43 | Повідомлення # 8
Генерал-майор
Зйомки

Форум » Світ кіно » Джоні Деп » Фільмографія
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
PasionariaВолшебная 
любовь Rambler's Top100 Звір - Білий український каталог сайтів, безкоштовна розкрутка сайтів, реєстрація в каталозіЯндекс цитированияЗабужко